IMPORTANT SIZE INFORMATION
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF SEALANT
Polycarbonate Skylights, Dome Style
If you’re looking for an economical and durable domed skylight that brings beauty and light into your home, the Polycarbonate Self-Flashing Skylight is for you. These polycarbonate skylights are insulated, energy efficient and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Polycarbonate Skylights are available in "Double" or "Triple" Domes (in select sizes).
These dome style skylights mount directly between your shingles and roof decking and are an excellent choice for use with composition or asphalt shingle roofs only.
- Double Dome for "thermal blanket" energy efficiency.
- Triple Dome for higher energy efficiency with an extra insulating layer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- These Skylights are shipped fully assembled for Easy installation and long-wearing durability.
- Polycarbonate Skylights are made with G.E Lexan® Resin.
- Thirty times more impact resistant than acrylic skylights and 250 times more than glass skylights.
- The Polycarbonate in our skylights is the same product used to produce airplane windows, auto bumpers and football helmets.
- Skylights have Bronze outer pane and clear for the inner pane. Bronze inner panels are not available in any size. Clear outer domes are not available.
- Polycarbonate skylights resist temperature extremes from a frigid -60° below zero to an oven baking +250° degrees.
- When trying to decide on the size and number of skylights per room, we suggest 1 sq.ft. of skylight for every 20 sq.ft. of room area. Example: a room measuring 12'x15' or 180sq.ft. would require 9sq.ft. of skylight.
Please note that the sizes refers to the roof openings (hole in the roof), flange are between 3 to 3 1/2 inches not included in the roof opening.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ITEM PRICING
TOLL FREE ORDER HOTLINE 1-800-853-7119
Call Toll Free: (800) 853-7119